Tips for the week – Listening
Here are some tips on Listening tasks:
- Work through all the questions on the paper the first time using your abacus.
- Don’t write the answers down when you are doing this using your abacus.
- Next, go to Listening and try out the same questions through listening. No physical abacus involved, just imagine it. Type in the answers as you listen.
- Skip any questions you can’t catch up. DON’T PANIC.
- Once completed, go through the list of questions you got wrong.
- Look up the questions on your book, work through the questions again using your abacus.
- Try out those questions you got wrong again through listening.
- Listen to the whole exercise again the next day.
- If you still can’t get 15/24, move on to the next task.
- It is important that you try out all the exercises.
- Email me if you feel that you still can’t do it.